Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Leavin' on a Jet Plane.

We danced to the Hava Nagila, we made lengthy toasts, we ate funfetti cake, we coated our stomachs with sugar from Slurpees, we laughed till we fell on the floor, and we celebrated the goodness of friendships into the night. We sang Leavin' on a Jet Plane and held hands in a circle. Then we laughed at the absurdity of it all and reflected on our favorite memories. Last night, all of my precious Spokane friends were gathered in one place to send me off. I felt so loved and my heart was well. I'm going to miss this place more than I could have ever imagined. But really, I'm going to miss my friends. I was more blessed by each of them then they'll ever really know and it was such a gift to be in their lives for the past four months. Here is a little taste of our evening at the Hawthorne Estates.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: