Monday, July 25, 2011

Why, Hello.

Well, I certainly fell off the face of the blogging world didn't I? My apologies. For those of you who are in close contact with me, you know that I DID indeed make it back across the country safely. One will find that taking road trip pictures gets a little less exciting after 7 days of constant driving and finding yourself in states such as Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia. No offense. We did however make one last stop in Pittsburgh before getting home in Maryland. Since then, I headed out on another road trip this past weekend with Aaron. We stopped in Pittsburgh again, attended a wedding in the lovely town of Warsaw, Indiana, and visited with my best friend Natalie in Columbus for a mere 30 minutes. After all of this driving in the past two weeks I've come to the conclusion that there is never enough diet coke to drink and my legs very much miss walking.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: