Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful.

I'm not sure if there's a word limit on blogs but I think if I began to list all of the things I was thankful for I would most definitely exceed that limit. And so I won't. But if I did make such a list, I think that the lesser things I'm thankful for (ie. Pilot Precision Pens that make my handwriting look awesome, or hair straighteners for helping to minimize the train wreck that is my hair in the morning) the important ones might get lost amongst them. So, to not leave you wondering what exactly it is I'm thankful for during this season of thankfulness, I will tell you the ones on the top of my list. 

The fact that I am engaged to a man who I love so much and who laughs with me always.
My parents (and roommates!) who love me and care for me so well. 
My sister and Sam that are the greatest and most fun friends.
The six ladies who will stand beside me at my wedding. 
The people who trusted me to photograph their weddings this year.
And food. Because I seriously love it so much. Especially at Thanksgiving.

And now that I'm done with my Oscar's speech, you can see a glimpse into our Thanksgiving with a few pre-dinner portraits to start it off right! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: