Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Recently.

I certainly have been MIA, haven't I? It's been a busy month and there are some exciting things happening in my life currently. One of them being, I GOT A JOB! Like, a full-time, wear professional attire kind of job. I'll be the Sales Manager of The Quincy hotel in DC. It's a lovely hotel in a great location downtown and you should most definitely stop in for a stay! I'm so excited about this new adventure and it all starts on Monday! Not to worry though, I will still be booking weddings and other photo sessions in addition to working full-time. Speaking of this little business, there are some changes coming in the next few weeks, keep checking back for what's in store... it won't disappoint! Until then, here are some pictures of the day of Thanksgiving spent in the lovely little town of Shepherdstown, WV (where there's a miniature house!) Enjoy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: