Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Meg and Brett.


Meet Meg and Brett. The special thing about Meg, is that she knew about me way before I knew about her. She even prayed for me before we met! The story is, my sister and her were great friends through Young Life back when I was still a high school rascal. When I came to Elon and got involved with YL, Meg came BACK on staff (probably because she wanted to be my friend) and then this year we ended up on the same Young Life team. Joy to the world! She truly is such a great friend and loves Jesus more than anybody else I know.

Today I had the privilege to take some pictures of her and her husband Brett (and their dogs!) around Downtown Graham. Brett was such a great sport and even admitted to being voted "Most Talented" in high school. Meg was second runner up for best smile. Second runners up don't make it into the yearbook folks! Haha, but you can see for yourself, Meg really does have the best smile and it was such a joy to take pictures of these lovebirds!






0 comments: