Monday, December 14, 2009

Phoenix Park.

I think about Ireland most days. Whether I recall a funny memory, miss the adventure of living abroad, or long to be with certain friends, it's on my mind many a moment. People often suggest that I should "just go back."


That's the problem.

I miss it most when I realize that no other experience will be able to replicate the same combination of the relationships I had and the daily adventures (especially adventure on someone else's dime!)

It's difficult to accurately explain my missing to those who didn't experience it along side of me, so I would rather not try. But, tonight as I looked through some of my pictures, I came upon this one from a walk I took in Phoenix Park. This could very well be my favorite picture I took while abroad (and possibly even my favorite one ever). Enjoy.


0 comments: